We do this by offering a modular and comprehensive range of high quality football equipment which is:
- All sourced in the UK
- Branded with client branding as required prior to shipping
- Perfect for long termsustainable sporting activity across communities, schools, colleges or employee sporting facilities
We also offer an add-on basketball module as well as high quality commercial-grade Italian foosball tables (table football) which are extremely popular in workplace recreation areas such as a canteen or a staff club.
We can also assist with the sourcing and consolidation and onward movement from the UK of any other sport and leisure related items. Just ask and we’ll do our best to help.
Many of the kits and balls we supply are from the manufacturer Mitre. Mitre is the world’s oldest manufacturer of football equipment, dating back to an English tannery in 1817, 46 years before the world’s first Football Association was created in England in 1863.
The Mitre brand is widely recognised as a hallmark of professional level equipment in Africa and across the world.
Football – an ideal partner for your Social License, ESG and CSR strategies.
Corporate Social Responsibility has for many years been a core element of operational sustainability and profitable growth in developing market locations.
The focus on how a company interacts with all its stakeholders and with its local environment is becoming increasingly important and it is a trend that will continue.
Every organisation’s Environment, Social and Governance strategies is now heavily scrutinised by institutional investors, government regulators and companies themselves. These aspects increasingly deliver a real impact to the bottom lines and share prices of the world’s largest companies.
Football as a core part of any ESG or CSR strategy is:
- An excellent way of encouraging teamwork, respect, structure and discipline.
- An integral contributor to physical and mental health community-wide.
- An outstanding tool for the promotion of equality and equal opportunity between men and women and boys and girls of all ages.
- An unrivalled source of joy and hope for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- A sustainable source of goodwill between the local community and your business operation that should also deliver benefits to workforce productivity and employee relations.